Saturday, September 3, 2011

...out with the old, in with the waaaay too good for me...


Happy Birthday to me!  I had a lovely day and night with various personas of lots of grata... or something.

I began with a lovely sleep-in with this character...


Then I went to work to interview and have lunch with my awesome work friends...  Then I headed over to Viva Cindy's to spend time with her and Smita and talk all about Smita's upcoming nuptials while enjoy some lady time.  I came home to my man-friend and some amazing flowers from him and my New Mexican Desert Rose Mellow-Von-Melchop.

 

Sean and I went to Farm Burger and enjoyed some fresh local deliciousness that included the best tasting gluten-free bun I have ever had and an awesome gluten free beer.  To cap of the amazing night we enjoyed a phenomenal cake from Sally's Bakery in Atlanta (pictured above)- seriously phenomenal!

I got lots of sweet birthday cards and Sean came up with a whopper of a gift.  I think I have Julie to thank for this since last week at dinner she put on some serious pressure and this is what he came up with...


Wholly mamma-jamma-

That's right folks, I went from this:


To this:


This:


This:


OK- ok, you get it, but if you kinda don't this is pretty huge.  I just upgraded from a rusted-out chevy celebrity to a Maserati.  I actually loved the Soma but this is big news- BIG.

Come on down to Georgia everyone and let's ride some trails- this bike is waaay to good for me so I need some awesome people to ride with to even the score ;) 







0 comments:

Post a Comment