Wednesday, September 8, 2010

running.....

Well, this is the second day of my quest to complete a half trail marathon, and what have I accomplished? Well I did do a rather vigorous yoga class at Peachtree Yoga Center last night with Todd (a class I would highly recommended to anyone that likes to be challenged physically and mentally)...and... I planned to run the previously mentioned 4.5 mile loop around chastain park but then I looked at my sad old tennies...

These guys were my favorites, but are now about 2.5 years old and need to go! How can I commit myself to running in shoes that don't even support me any longer? I need support. In fact I need all the support I can get... so I have begun coveting these three pairs of shoes, and once I decide and receive these, then I will be ready to train.... or will I then need to find the perfect shorts??

My wish list from Roadrunner Sports:







The Asics Evolution 5...oooooooh










The Brooks Ariel 10...ahhhhhhhhh....














And the New Balance 1012....pow!


Now I just have to free up the substantial funds to purchase one of these beauties and I will be well on my way to fit....hmmm... good tennies are half the battle right??

1 comments:

  1. I have the ASICS GT-2150 and they are all the support you need!! this is my third pair! they are pricey ($100) but the 2140's are awesome too and should be a bit less expensive due to the newer model.

    ReplyDelete