Monday, September 23, 2013

...nursery...

Our Inspiration:


http://www.buymodernbaby.com/MyModernNursery34.jpg


http://www.chiccheapnursery.com/2011/real-rooms/a-mid-century-modern-inspired-nursery/


We got the crib built first but we had a lot to do, and I feel like we have only just truly finished making the nursery just right a few months ago (so... when Norah was 7 months, haha)...

I had a comprehensive pinterest inspiration board here

This was my color inspiration:
 

The dresser is an Ikea Hack that I did from this site:



Anyway here it is...


Strange iPhone panorama...


Handmade changing table crib topper from Sean's dad...


Flensted mobile, original watercolor trees, baskets from Homegoods (all the baskets that you see are from Homegoods or Marshalls)...


Ikea adult rocking chair, thrifted baby rocking chair (thanks Amanda) that I painted...



Ikea drawers and curtains...



This is a "Giving Tree" inspired trunk that was painted for me by a grandmother from the montessori school I worked in after college...


Boon nightlight, prints from Vintage Dictionary Art on Etsy, crosley radio

In action!

0 comments:

Post a Comment