Thursday, January 13, 2011

...Hello Lover...


Good news!  My lovely little computer is back in business.  It isn't quite the same, we are still getting to know each other.  So expect to see me around the neighborhood a little more often...

Here is a quick catch up, and more to come about the holidays and some tasty food!

One exciting thing is we got a new dining room table, and we have put it to good use.  We found a great simple table at CB2 and the chairs are from Overstock.com, a screaming deal.




We have put a rug down, which I will share later, but I just wanted to share how adult I feel with a table that fits more than just Sean and I!

woo-hoo, back in business...

Also...


This is a terrible picture but it gives the feeling of Atlanta at the moment.  Think ice, ice, ice.  These are some neighborhood kids sledding down the sidewalk in a laundry basket.  

Today is the first time I have left the house in three full days, as there was a full on 'state of emergency' declared here due to three inches of snow!  It was crazy, but fun.  Since I felt confident driving the honda today I ventured out to get my computer fixed and found that it was totally fine, apparently some roads are still dodgy but we are definitely on the mend.

Welcome back and stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. i love me a dining room with bikes in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. woo-hoo! lets meet in a coffee shop today with our computers!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you believe that a state of emergency would be declared for 3 INCHES of snow! it took 2 FEET for it to happen here last year! they are crazy down south! missing you!

    ReplyDelete