Tuesday, June 21, 2011

...Pinterest...


Pinterest... my new online love... my inspiration kindle... love love love.

(and maybe a new time suck...)

I have a folder in the top bar of my firefox explorer that reads "inspiration,' one that reads, 'cooking' and one that reads 'shopping.'  One of the reasons I was so down when my computer crashed is that I lost years worth of things I had saved to make, model or someday buy (me and non-attachment are well acquainted thankyouverymuch). 

I let go of that and started anew with my new hard drive and have found lots of great stuff for decorating and remodeling (we finally did our master bath, coming soon to an atomic girl blog near you).  Then I was introduced to pinterest and my world shifted.  I was suddenly able to 'pin' the things I found online and loved and it was safe and outside of my own flawed hardware (it also saves a permanent link so whenever you click on the picture that you pin it takes you 'zing!' right back to the original website) and not only that it could be browsed and appreciated by others and I could in turn browse other people's pins- brilliant!

I have been enjoying it for a couple weeks now and most certainly recommend it for internet junkies out there that find lots of inspiration.  Check it out and get lost in beautiful images and tasty treats...

In case you are interested HERE is my page.

0 comments:

Post a Comment