Thursday, January 27, 2011

Ti-ti-time

Well, Viva Cindy and Ernesto are on their way to Tuscon and we are saddled with their little bundle of joy (Ti-ti the kitty, who we actually love but we like to give them a hard time) (Also Ti-ti is pronounced like tea-tea)...

This is Ti-ti and Aphi sorta loving each other on New Years Eve...


Ti-ti is fun and sweet and has lots of funny habits, many of which we discovered last night...  Here is a little snap-shot of life with Ti-ti.


 Ti-ti enjoyed laying right between my head and Sean's head and purring at maximum volume... I could literally feel my head humming (and I was happy to know how happy he was)...


 Ti-ti enjoyed taunting the dog around 5am so we got to groove to low snarls and even a bark (really they do love each other, way deep down in their hearts where they don't even know it)...


 Ti-ti seemed to especially enjoy walking up the backs of my legs, over my lady lumps and up my back and then just stand there on my back and assess the sights in our room...


 Ti-ti also woke me at one point by lightly brushing his paw over my lips, when I opened my eyes his face was right in front of mine and he was staring at me with his paws tucked right under my cheek...


 Ti-ti stayed nice and warm when he tucked himself into Sean's mini-afro for a few hours...


 Ti-ti even jumped onto the dresser and played with Sean's glasses for a while, Ti-ti is really cute, lucky for him...

But really most of the night he stayed curled up behind Sean's knees and was a gem, we still love him.

Happy almost Friday!!!!

1 comments:

  1. Awww you don't know happy this makes me my friend.
    He is a purring machine isn't he? Great pics too

    ReplyDelete