Tuesday, November 9, 2010

...Some New Mexico Eye-Candy...


Did I mention that I loved New Mexico?  I was just reminded of my trip when I talked to Mel last night.  She just graduated from her yoga teacher training program, which isn't an easy task!  Nice work Marsh-Melanie, or as Sean likes to say, "Dubin, Dubin, Turkey Reuben," thankfully Mel likes us enough to ignore our more annoying traits...  Here are some of my favorite shots of our travels...


Riding around Socorro with Mel, I am having some deja-vu though, if I already posted this it is just a double dose of fun for you...


How to best begin your day in Santa Fe??  Delicious chocolate cinnamon mocha with extra coffee... I am salivating as I type...


I almost brought one of these skulls home for Sean, but alas the chile's took up the last speck of space in my backpack!


We visited an amazing second hand store called Double Take where we tried on about a million pairs of cowboy boots each, Mel found some keepers, lucky gal.


I swear I will dress like this every single remaining day of my life if I can move to Santa Fe tomorrow...


Ghost Ranch, one of the places that inspired Georgia O'Keeffe.


The next few shots are from a walk we took at Ghost Ranch










I have to say though, as much as I loved New Mexico I really missed this...


And it was goood to come home.

2 comments:

  1. hilarious! love it. i need to upload all my pictures so we can swap. I have the same pic of you drinking the mexican mocha. It's shockingly similar. I don't have any of the two of us though :(

    I'm debating whether or not to wear my new old cowboy boots @ the conference I'm going to next week in Chicago. Do you think they're business casual?

    ReplyDelete