Wednesday, November 3, 2010

...abobalicious...


While in Santa Fe I actually saw an "adobe photo shop," that is right my friends a photo shop located in an classic adobe building... it made me laugh.  I also fell in love with all the adobe homes and I am ready to move, right now, to New Mexico.  Although if pushed I could find it in my heart to settle for Colorado... what a difficult life I lead.

Here is a short tour from my trip to the land of sun...


Mel and Gunter's sweet little home...




Love them, miss them, can't wait to live near them!


Local Adobe church


Church Plaza


Art Gallery in Santa Fe


Courtyard behind another gallery


I can't wait until this is my porch


I really enjoyed the turquoise window frames all over New Mexico... And now to some photos that I didn't take, to highlight some beautiful Adobe style...








A brief venture into my trip to Socorro NM... more to come, obviously I am having green chile and sopapilla dreams!

1 comments: