Friday, October 15, 2010

...the princess and the pea: part 2...

As promised, part two of the bedroom extravaganza!!  Are you barely holding on to the edge of your seat?  I know the suspense was killing me too...  I have to give a shout out to Target bedding now, these sheets are their organic ones, they are really soft, and being that we only have one set of bedding and these get washed and used each week I would say they are super sturdy!  We also have their 600 thread count sheets for our old/guest bed and I love them, they look and feel great.


Our very simple, possibly plain bed, I was hunting seriously for a deal/steal on some fun modern bedding but haven't found anything yet, and our bed (especially with the cow pillow) has grown on me...


...wrinkly sheets but GREAT pillow, again from Cost Plus World Market.  Here are some of my favorites that I have found...


Martin Bedding from 2Modern...


Walter Bedspread from 2Modern...


...another Walter permutation from 2Modern...


Square-Tuck Duvet from West Elm...


Sketch Duvet from West Elm...


This is blurry, but how cool is this Urban Mandala from CB2...


Casablanca Bedding from Target.


Mandala Bedding from Target...

Interestingly a lot of websites with my favorite bedding would not let me steal their images, the nerve!  I should send them a strongly worded e-mail to let them know this is free advertising... but I do think this is a pretty fun list.

Also!  Keep your socks on, but Viva Cindy and I are contemplating opening an etsy store for awesome modern duvets, pillow shams, and other fun things... we are in the brainstorming stages but rest assured I will keep you updated!

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. I love the grey and red one:) The white one is pretty but shelves over my head while I am sleeping freak me out :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Urban Mandala is wicked cool. I could swoon the ladies with my urban planning speak and that bedspread would be the icing on the cake.

    ReplyDelete