Sunday, February 20, 2011

...love affair with herman miller...

What better to do on  Sunday while my 'program' is on (wow I am really getting old), and I am working on a design challenge to build a home office with under $150, than to drool over some herman miller...  I will be working on the home office today (and I did some yesterday) and I will reveal it soon... But most unfortunately I forgot to photograph the room as it was before I began but envision matte tan paint and lots of junk!

I have actually come close to buying a replica of this chair, I really like it...
Eames Wire Chair


The tuxedo chair...
Nelson Swag Leg Chair


I would look so official sitting behind my desk in this...
Swoop Plywood Lounge Chair


I have thought about a small (twin) futon type chair that guests could sleep on... yes all you potential guests come on down!
Eames Sofa Compact


I would love to have the space to have a chaise lounge of chair and ottoman with this table, alas not enough space for such a statement...
Naguchi Table


Lovely simple desk, it reminds me a bit of scaffolding...
Eames Desk Unit


I won't be ruining the surprise to share (even as it pains me) that this will not be the desk you will see when I post my office makeover!
Nelson Sway Leg Desk


I have a very difficult time finding small lamps I like, but that is a beauty...
Leaf Personal Light


Eames Hang-It-All Rack
I have listed this before, I love it so much, siiiigh... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment