Sunday, March 6, 2011

...seven months...


Tomorrow will be the seven month anniversary of my very first post.  It is a little landmark I just thought about today when I was looking at my stats and smiling a big smile!  Blogging has been a fun way to reach out to my people and keep me engaged during a difficult year.  I really do appreciate all of you that have read my little posts (or posty-posts for the Espinoza's out there)...

Atomic Girl is definitely a little meandering but I am trying to find my groove and direction.  Here's to seven months, we'll check back in on September 7th 2011 and see where we are!


All comments/ suggestions welcome!!

1 comments:

  1. i love your meanderings! keeps it interesting - i think that's part of the intriguing character of the blog. keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete