Monday, March 21, 2011

...trying...

Since I left my job I have been trying to stay positive and motivated.  I have seen lots of jobs in the mental health field and it is sooooo tempting to apply for them, because I know there is a good chance I will at least get an interview, but it isn't what I want to do.  It is an amazing feeling to stop myself from applying and stop looking on websites that focus on small social service agencies and focus on were I want to go, rather than where I have been and where I expected to go for a long time.

I have been trying lots of little things to keep myself on track, my 30 day challenge to keep my spirits up, the new home office to make doing work as easy as possible and reading the Makeunder My Life: Design a Life with Intention.  I really like this blog- check it out.  It is also where I got this desktop wallpaper...


This is another tactic I have employed, each day when I turn on my little computer this is what I see.

I can only imagine that it helps- it is like a placebo... I believe it works so it does!

How do you live with intention?

0 comments:

Post a Comment