Friday, October 15, 2010

...bookity-book-book-book...

This goes out to all the book lovers in the house...  I have soo many books, and I am pretty sure I drive Sean rather crazy with them.  I think I mentioned before that his christmas wish may be that my christmas wish was for a kindle...  Unfortunatly for him what I really love are these Penguin Classics; designer, hardcover, linen cased, ribbon markers, glorious, beautiful, books... you get the picture.


With that, I bid you a wonderful weekend, we have two more generations of Delaney/ Gilboys coming in tomorrow so we have to finish a renovation project of our downstairs bathroom that I will share potentially next week.  I am also about to skye interview for a funny opportunity that will (if it works out) be blogged in the future.  Wish me lots of luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment