Wednesday, October 13, 2010

...the princess and the pea: part 1...

Well I have been lusting over new bedding since we moved to Georgia.  Our full bed in Seattle was made by Sean and his dad Russ, it is now the bed in our guest room and we have about seven sets of sheets for it.  Our new bed (that I fell in love with from macy's) is a queen bed and we have one set of sheets for it!  I have been perusing lots of different sites and stores for the perfect set and thought I would kick this off with beds, and follow up tomorrow with some of the beautiful bedding I have found... enjoy!


This is our bedroom set...


I fell in love with the lines and curves of the set.  In fact we had a serious hassle getting the bed from another state but I had my mind set to it, and I am really happy we have it.  Also please excuse our messy sheets.


And the dresser...


And the nightstand with my slippers hiding underneath... The wood is veneer and it has such an interesting sheen and grain, I wish I could say what it is but it is no longer available on Macy's site...  Here are some of my other favorites...



I really love the separate head rest pieces to this bed, it is sp simple and beautiful... Kyoto Bedroom Set.


Hello whimsy, I wish I had this bed when I was a little girl... or now... Under the Apple Tree Canopy Bed.  Also, this is another amazing Etsy find, I love Etsy.






If you have a little silver burning a hole in your pocket here is another option... Shawn Lovell Metalworks.


This set is from Room and Board, they have lots of beautiful furniture and much of it is made in the USA which rocks.  This was made in familiar Pennsylvania!  This is the Grove Bed...


Enter IKEA with their incredibly affordable and simple platform bed only $50...  FJELLSE Bed...


What can I say, I love the tradition iron bed... again from IKEA... LILLESAND bed...

So there is a nice array of beds and here is a teaser for tomororw!


It is soooo pretty... and Sean likes it, amazing.

1 comments: