Wednesday, October 27, 2010

...Rrrrrrrasterbator...

I may have mentioned that we have a LOT of beautiful open wall space, and have tried to avoid cluttering it with small pieces...  There are a few pieces we have our eye one but now is not the time to overspend so we made a cool chalk board that spices life up, and now I have discovered this gem.  The only question is, whose face or what scene do I want one story high in my dining room... 

Awesome, inexpensive, personal, sizable wall art... one of my favorite finds this year... The rasterbator...


This is a good example of a close up feel for the final product.  I am not sure how I feel about the look the presentation but I like how you can see the pixelation (is that the right word even?)


I prefer the final product here... I am thinking about dry mounting ours so that we can frame it rather than tape it to the wall, but I really do like the look of it right on the wall.... not to mention who wouldn't want a giant John Voight flinching away from you in the living room.


I am loving the full wall use here... where are all the wild things??

By the way, New Mexico was amazing!  And the posts, they are a comin'.  Think green chillies, cowboy boots, tasty food, and mountains mountains mountains!

0 comments:

Post a Comment