Tuesday, October 5, 2010

...blowing in the wind...

A few nights (after my crossfit extravaganza) when I was coming home our wind-chime (that I love) was making the most interesting shadow on the side of the house... of course the picture doesn't do it justice but it motivated me to look for some more beautiful wind-chimes to share...


I love evening light, but here are some more inspiring wind-chimes for you!




These beauties are electronic, and chime when you recieve a digital message, like an e-mail of a text... thing the ultra modern "you've got mail"... Designer:  Lufdesign



I really like this glass chime, available here...


...and here...


I think this would have to be a home craft project, but I had to add it for Sean, my cog man.


This is available at Wind and Weather,,,


And I just can't get enough of the little blue bird... Wind and Weather


...aaaand finally, another little chiming dream for me, a Digital Zen Alarm Clock: Gaiam

With the coming of cool breezes of fall, I thought this was fitting, enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. i've wanted the zen clock for yin practice but haven't gotten around to it. a nice reminder of the samarya center...plus it beats turning my mini stereo on and off in the dark during my morning practice to make sure i'm not running late. hmm, might be time.
    i've got one of those cog wind chimes. they're lovely, have sean get started on that!
    miss you lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i too love wind chimes. i am listening to my geode slices blowing in the wind right now...such a beautiful sound.

    ReplyDelete