Thursday, September 23, 2010

PITTSBURGH!!


Here is my shout out to Pittsburgh, my hometown.

Recently Design Sponge (one of my favorite blogs to read) published this Pittsburgh City Guide which features lots of fun, tasty, beautiful and musical places in my fair city.

One standout notable from the guide is Oh Yeah Ice Cream.   This notability comes mainly (read totally) from the fact that I was in grade school with the owner.  I believe Ethan and I parted ways when he left fairview elementary is, ohhh maybe 3rd grade.  However, the fervor of my 8 year old crush was something to behold!  At any rate, the magic of facebook brought Ethan back into my cyber awareness along with learning about his new up and coming business which boasted breakfast ice cream.  Sold.  Unfortunately I have yet to visit the shop in person but I am just counting the days until I can have a delicious organic buttermilk belgian waffles with ice cream for breakfast, oh lord.  So anyway I just wanted to share this with yall (I am now not living in Pittsburgh, I am in the south and trying to fit in).  If you are in the 'burgh though, eat some ice cream for me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment